Nope.
Today work bought us food again. They bought a huge tin of pasta with ricotta and mozzarella, a tin of sausage and peppers slathered in grease, and.... a HUGE TIN OF SALAD! There was also a few bags of baguette bites. Honestly, i didn't even want any of the pasta. It smelled delish, but it looked like red mush, or red throw up after a night of bad drinking. I had a big salad, with mixed greens and tomato, sprinkled with chopped cucumber and black olives. I fished out as much of the nasty onions as I could, but.... please answer me, why does anyone put onions in a salad??
I used a light drizzle of the italian dressing. The choices were Italian, or a creamy ranch. I happily chose the light Italian. I pressed 3 pieces of sausage between some paper towels to suck out as much oil as i could, and i cut them up and tossed them in.
I had one piece of baguette, which was smaller than the bottom of a coke can. I was slightly bad though. I had an 8oz glass (er.. plastic cup) of 7-up, that was flavoured like pomegranate! It was good, but it tasted more like seltzer, which i'm not a fan of.
I was going back through some of my favourite fitness magazines (Fitness and Womens Health, i think it's called?) to find some of the awesome weight loss supplies.

I re-stumbled upon a place called fit fresh. It's a GREAT place that has a ton of tupperware for portion control and ease of use. Visit it at Fit Fresh to check it out for yourself.
I'm going to get this one!! It will be great for those times that i have chicken and salad, or chicken and rice. Even though it's meant to stay chilled, it still allows for heating. This makes it super convenient. Also, if you look further on their site, they have a lunch bag formulated for their products. Corny, yes... but it is much better than carrying your junk in a WalMart canvas bag, right??
Hrm. I should get on designing cool lunch bags.
So my question for you out there in Blogland......
Are you influenced by the stars you see selling Nutrisystem and Weight watchers? If you are doing those programs, why? What made you choose that program in particular?
I'm looking into weight watchers. My insurance covers a portion of it! COOL isn't it?
Check with your health insurance to see if Weight Loss / Prevention is included. You'd be surprised.

No comments:
Post a Comment